E-mail & Marketing Automation Specialist - Ingevuld - Kramp
We are looking for an experienced E-mail & Marketing Automation Specialist who will further professionalize and improve the relevancy of Kramp’s digital communication. You will achieve this by close cooperation with country teams, digital agencies and multiple global teams. This is the perfect opportunity if you are passionate about e-mail marketing and marketing automation and would like to join an ambitious B2B e-commerce company. If you also enjoy guiding teams by building a plan of approach and take a leading role in the execution, then Kramp BV is looking for you!
Over the last couple of years, Kramp built the foundation of e-mail Marketing. Local markets are now able to create different e-mail campaigns and landing-pages, they have good insights in their key metrics and they have built their first automation campaigns. But, the ambitions reach higher! Kramp takes the customer journey as starting point and they want to provide the right message, to the right person, at the right time, with the right frequency and by their preferred communication channel. Therefore, Kramp wants to grow the team and are thus looking for a strategic and senior specialist!
In your daily work you are surrounded by data analysts, content, e-mail & digital marketing specialists. The e-Business Marketing team (13 FTE), a Digital Center of Excellence, is focusing on building digital marketing capabilities for the company & driving e-commerce results. In addition to collaboration within your team, you will collaborate with the global commercial teams and various teams working from the head office, such as International Marketing, Sales Development, Data and Technology teams. All needed to be successful!
- Together with your colleagues and key stakeholders, you will work on a strategic plan of approach how to work towards the e-mail & marketing automation vision. This needs to be done for all aspects to be successful, such as resourcing & skills, organization & process, architecture, data quality & availability, tooling and governance.
- Building and identifying automation flows. First focus is on e-mail, but they also expect a growth in new communication channels, such as in-app messaging, social messaging or a notification center in their webshop.
- Develop, build, and implement processes to optimize our lead generation, email nurtures, and re-engagement campaigns.
- You are in a constant dialogue with countries, agencies, marketing-, tech- and data-teams to discuss opportunities, next steps and development of KPIs. You’ll translate these into joint objectives and key results, which you then continuously monitor and follow up.
- You take ownership in guiding the company towards a more relevant, personalized and digital way of communication with the leads, prospects and customers.
- You know the importance of good landing pages, forms, profiling, segmentation and content to be successful in Marketing Automation and are continuously working on optimizing these in close collaboration with your (international) colleagues.
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree
- Have at least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments within the expertise of e-mail marketing, marketing automation and/or CRM
- Have strong analytical skills and a big passion for data
- Can guide people / team members. It comes naturally to you
- Have exceptional communication and advisory skills (written and spoken)
- Are experience working in agile teams with a continuous focus on customer value and results
- Have hands-on experience with e-mail & marketing automation tooling
What can you expect from Kramp BV?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from Kramp. They value personal development a lot and thus they offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary they also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Travel allowance
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
More about Kramp BV
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company Kramp is nowadays. They still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to the ambitions they are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. Kramp heavily invests in E-Business and innovations. Their aim is to make it easy for the customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite the size, they retained the family culture. Colleagues describe the culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in their DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what the colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
We will give you all the details! You can call or mail us at email@example.com / 0653463136 or firstname.lastname@example.org / 0620832547.
Offcourse you can also apply directly via the yellow button below.
- Campagne ontwikkeling
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- 36 - 40 uur
- Medior (5 - 10 jr. werkervaring)
- Senior (>10 jr. werkervaring)