Integrated Channel Marketing Manager - Kramp BV
- Develop and maintain a global marketing plan for all communications, online/offline marketing activities, experiential events and production of marketing elements
- Evaluate campaign impact, efficacy trends, provide analysis and recommendations to stakeholders
- Translate the international marketing strategy into specific marketing plans and actions
- Generate support for and gaining consensus on these marketing plans and actions
- Ensure that local organisations are implementing the corporate marketing strategy within given framework
- Monitore the implementation of marketing plans and actions
- Establish and monitor the marketing budget
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand the strategy and translate it into impactful GTM approaches, communication content, tools, demos and knowledge sharing programs
- Ensure efficient and effective internal marketing processes, tools and working procedures
Who are you?
- BA or MA degree
- Extensive marketing experience in a matrix management organization with proven track record managing and executing end-to-end global marketing projects from creative idea generation to mind blowing execution
- International oriented and excellent command of the English language
- Experience with both technical & commercial communications; B2B2C marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in leveraging integrate marketing plans
- Experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies and market monitoring
- You are digitally conscious and you enjoy analyzing data
What does Kramp offer?
- A market-based salary
- Personal training budget
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
More about Kramp
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Carianne Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-53463136)
- Campagne ontwikkeling
- 36 - 40 uur
- Senior (>10 jr. werkervaring)