International e-commerce manager - Kramp Groep BV - Ingevuld
Why does Kramp need your expertice?
This is the perfect opportunity if you have passion for international E-commerce & Digital Marketing.
You also enjoy helping colleagues to grow their skills and your way of working is focused on continuous performance optimization based on data.
Do you feel recognized? Kramp Groep BV is looking for an International E-commerce Manager who will grow Kramp’s digital channels in close cooperation with country teams, digital agencies and multiple global teams.
As part of the digital transformation, Kramp sees a growing number of activities and budgets shifting towards digital. This changed the way of how they acquire new customers, set-up more relevant promotions to the customers and how they drive conversion with the best possible use of digital capabilities.
To facilitate and accelerate this transformation, Kramp is continuously developing new skills, optimizing their most important digital commerce metrics and using marketing technology to accelerate the growth. Kramp Groep BV has great ambition, and they need help to achieve it. You will support markets in defining their e-commerce priorities and contribute to the execution of the Digital Strategy.
Which activities are planned for the coming months in all countries to grow our e-commerce sales? Which metrics will be impacted? At what stage of the “become-a-customer funnel” do you see the greatest opportunities for improvement? What are the results of the latest A/B test or how can Kramp grow faster in a new market using the digital marketing capabilities? These are all topics where they want to link your digital expertise to the knowledge they have in different teams regarding their markets, customers and products to further improve the digital performance.
In your daily work you are surrounded by UX designers, conversion specialists, data analysts, online content & digital marketing specialists. The E-Business Marketing team, where you are part of, focuses mostly on improving the experience and growth of the digital channels such as app & webshop. In addition to the E-business Marketing team, you will frequently work together with commercial teams in a lot of countries throughout Europe and various teams working from the head office.
- You are the digital partner for the local sales & marketing teams to help them grow their Digital Commerce KPIs based on data, customer insights and best practices. You do this by actively making proposals for improvement to countries, but also by listening carefully to the challenges that the countries are facing and which digital capabilities they can use to assist
- You are in a constant dialogue with countries, agencies and colleagues in the E-business Marketing team to discuss opportunities and development of KPIs. You’ll translate these into joint activities and objectives, which you then continuously monitor and follow up. Kramp wants to optimize the entire funnel and bring all the necessary expertise together
- You’ll empower regional commercial & marketing management to make better informed decisions by presenting a consolidated view on the digital performance landscape in the form of actionable recommendations and insights based on data
- You share best practices between countries to jointly increase the performance of the digital channels
- You work on improving and expanding the marketing technology stack that makes our digital activities more efficient, scalable and profitable.
Who are you?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant professional area
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing environments
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience with different performance marketing channels, inbound marketing and marketing automation in a B2B environment is a great advantage
What does Kramp Groep BV offer you?
Kramp Groep BV is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from them. They value personal development a lot and thus they offer great budget for courses and trainings. Besides your monthly salary they also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
More about Kramp Groep BV
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company Kramp Groep BV is nowadays. They still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today.
Thanks to the ambitions they are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. Kramp heavily invests in E-Business and innovations. Their aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite the size, Kramp retained the family culture. Colleagues describe the culture as warm, friendly and informal.
Entrepreneurship is in their DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes.
Trust and responsibility is what colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Do you feel the challeng?
Please use the application button and send us your CV and motivation letter.
Do you like to have more information? Don't hesitate and contact MRKTNG.nl via email@example.com of 06-53463136
- Algemene marketing kennis
- Campagne ontwikkeling
- Customer Experience
- Customer Journey
- Digital marketing
- Buyer Journey
- 32 - 36 uur
- 36 - 40 uur
- Medior (5 - 10 jr. werkervaring)
- Senior (>10 jr. werkervaring)