Product Marketing Manager - Kramp BV
- Partner with Product Management to understand the strategy and translate it into impactful GTM approaches, communication content, tools, demos and knowledge sharing programs.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and manage global launch calendars, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap to grow Kramp’s product line
- Formulate value propositions for Kramp and its partners to introduce existing and new products
- Evaluate product marketing projects using relevant data measures in an effort to iterate, improve and build upon performance, while contributing to global and local KPIs
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all product marketing executions (in consultation with Marketing Director)
- Ensure ongoing engagement, support pipeline growth and strategic partner satisfaction
Who are you?
- BA or MA degree
- Extensive experience in a product marketing role with a proven track record managing and executing end-to-end global product marketing projects from idea generation to execution
- International oriented and excellent command of the English language
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them understandable across organization and market
- Experience with both technical and commercial product communications; B2B2C product marketing experience is a plus
- Passion for investigating and solving customer problems creatively (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies and market monitoring
- Able to work with cross-functional teams, aligning global stakeholders towards local customer needs, business objectives and KPIs.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in managing teams
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach office: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
More about Kramp
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don't hesitate to contact Carianne Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-53463136)
- Product introducties
- 36 - 40 uur
- Senior (>10 jr. werkervaring)