Senior Campaign Specialist - Kramp - Vervuld
Are you passionate about global marketing campaigns and love to work in a dynamic and international environment? Then you are at the right place at Kramp! Being Europe’s largest specialist in spare parts and accessories for the agricultural industry, we are leading the way to make our customers’ lives easier and satisfy their needs through all possible channels and across 25+ countries. In this role, you will be the bridge between the global and local marketing teams and the e-business department, ensuring the successful roll-out of the marketing campaigns. Working with colleagues from all around the world in the International Marketing Department, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further regarding the marketing trends and technologies; and be able to make a difference!
- Translate the international marketing strategy into specific marketing plans and actions
- Generate support for and gaining consensus on these marketing plans and actions
- Ensure that local organisations are implementing the corporate marketing strategy
- Monitor the implementation of marketing plans and actions and optimize accordingly
- Serve as the linking pin between the Marketing team, the E-Business Marketing team and other global departments like commerce, CX and Business Solutions
- Ensure good cooperation with local marketing departments
- Cooperate with other departments, both local and international
- Ensure efficient and effective internal marketing processes, tools and working procedures
- Initiate and participate in international marketing projects.
Who are you?
- You have a BA degree in Marketing
- Managing various projects comes natural to you
- You are experienced with customer centricity, branding and market monitoring
- Working with a large international group of marketing professionals gives you energy
- You understand the importance of analyzing campaigns and optimize accordingly
- You are experienced in developing and executing multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- You know how to use digital marketing tools
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written (additional EU languages a plus)
What does Kramp BV offer?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and you can expect a few important things from them. They value personal development a lot so they offer great personal training budget for different kind of education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, Kramp also offers:
- A challenging international team of talented people
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- IT equipment
- Possibility to work 40% of your time from home (also after Covid)
More about Kramp
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite the size Kramp has retained the strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. They speak the customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Kramp thinks and actively works alongside them to provide a service second to none. The promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in the culture and DNA.
Are you interested?
We will give you all the details! You can call or mail us at email@example.com / 0653463136 or firstname.lastname@example.org / 0620832547.
Offcourse you can also apply directly via the yellow button below.
- Allround marketing werkzaamheden
- Algemene marketing kennis
- Campagne ontwikkeling
- Crossmediale communicatie
- Online communciatie
- 32 - 36 uur
- 36 - 40 uur
- Medior (5 - 10 jr. werkervaring)
- Senior (>10 jr. werkervaring)