Social Media Specialist - Kramp BV - Ingevuld
Your main responsibilities
- Setting up and regularly updating the social media content strategy
- Advising, training and giving guidance to local countries in use of social media platforms (mainly Facebook)
- Actively contributing with content to our global social media platforms (like Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube)
- Sharing social media knowledge with internal stakeholders
- Regularly monitoring and realizing social media KPI’s of all platforms
Requirements for this job
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or New Media
- At least several years of relevant working experience within a bigger, preferably international, organization
- Strong communication, creative and numerical skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Persuasive, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Pro-active, convincing and team player
What does Kramp offer?
Kramp is an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from them. Kramp values personal development. They don’t just say this, but Kramp also lives up to it for example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
And: Easy to reach: no traffic jams!
More about Kramp
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company Kramp is nowadays. They still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to the ambitions Kramp is active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. This company heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. The aim is to make it easy for customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite their size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. They speak their customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. They think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. The promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in the culture and DNA of Kramp.
Use the yellow button to send us your motivation and up2date CV.
Questions? Mail to email@example.com or call 0314-200090 | 06-53463136
- Social Media
- Content Creator
- 32 - 36 uur
- 36 - 40 uur
- Starter (0 - 5 jr. werkervaring)
- Medior (5 - 10 jr. werkervaring)